Turkish Towel- Beige Fishbone
KAFTHAN's Turkish towels are made from Turkish Cotton, a premium cotton that has extra long fibers. Using longer fiber cotton means fewer joins, which results in stronger and smoother cotton threads. Because of this unique material, Turkish towels are known to become even softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
Turkish Towel Benefits:
- Thin & Lightweight: Turkish towels are much thinner than an average bath towel, so they are easy to pack and ideal for travel – be it a quick trip to the beach or an extended vacation
- Superior Absorbency: Turkish cotton is highly absorbent, however it dries more quickly than Egyptian cotton due to its thin construction. The benefit? Quick-drying towels smell better because mildew isn’t given time to accumulate
- Fast Dry: As opposed Egyptian cotton, Turkish cotton dries significantly faster, avoiding risk of bacteria growth, mildew and bad smell on towels
- Softens with Time: Turkish cotton gets softer the more you use and wash it
- Sand Resistant: As opposed to regular beach towels and thicker bath towels, Turkish towels do NOT hold sand because of their tight woven style
- Versatility: While most commonly used as a bath or beach towel, a Turkish towel can also be used as a throw blanket, sarong, scarf, or table cloth. The possibilities are up to you and can increase with your creativity!
Dimensions: 40" x 70" Weight: ~0.8lb.
Care: Machine wash in cold water with similar colors and tumble dry
0.8 lbs 0 ozs